Learn this simple, powerful Reiki method online, with ASL Interpretation!
Practical Reiki will empower you to heal yourself, help others heal, and open the doors to many new opportunities as a holistic practitioner.
Practical Reiki is a user-friendly, simple and strong Reiki modality distinguished by these characteristics:
- There are no symbols.
- There are no hand positions. The hands-on treatment involves placing hands on the shoulders of the recipient and letting the energy flow where it is needed. Distance channeling involves simply intending the energy to go to the recipient, holding the hands facing each other, and letting the energy flow until it stops.
- The energy flows from the earth up, combining with Reiki energy from above through the crown chakra and flows out through the hands.
- Giving attunements is a simple matter of intending that the recipient receive the attunement when ready.
- A treatment typically takes about 5 minutes. The energy actually stops flowing when it’s done. The recipient, however, may feel the energy continue for up to an hour.
Learn Practical Reiki online with the founder of the system, Alice Langholt, Reiki Master Teacher. View the recordings of the live classes as taught in a web classroom format. These recordings were prepared especially for the Deaf Community, with ASL Interpretation by Certified ASL Interpreters. They are streaming videos, so internet is needed for viewing. An access link will be provided to enrolled students.
A Practical Reiki Level 2 certificate will be awarded for this class.
This class is taught by the founder of the Practical Reiki system, Dr. Alice Langholt.
The Practical Reiki Level 2 class includes:
- Mindful Practice
- The Practical Reiki Cleansing self healing
- Increasing Your Intuition and Strengthening Your Energy Work
The Level 2 Attunement will be arranged by email with Alice after viewing this class. This attunement adds the healing frequencies of Earth Energy (Kundalini Energy) to the energetic frequencies of the Reiki energy received in level 1
Prerequisites and preparation: Have been instructed and attuned to Practical Reiki Level 1, read chapters 1-6 and 9 in your Practical Reiki book, and completed through chapter 5 in your Practical Reiki Companion workbook.
ASL Interpretation provided by: Jamie Whitbread, CI; NIC Advanced and Nicole R Reynolds, NIC