Learn this simple, powerful Reiki method online, with ASL Interpretation!
Practical Reiki will empower you to heal yourself, help others heal, and open the doors to many new opportunities as a holistic practitioner.
Practical Reiki is a user-friendly, simple and strong Reiki modality distinguished by these characteristics:
- There are no symbols.
- There are no hand positions. The hands-on treatment involves placing hands on the shoulders of the recipient and letting the energy flow where it is needed. Distance channeling involves simply intending the energy to go to the recipient, holding the hands facing each other, and letting the energy flow until it stops.
- The energy flows from the earth up, combining with Reiki energy from above through the crown chakra and flows out through the hands.
- Giving attunements is a simple matter of intending that the recipient receive the attunement when ready.
- A treatment typically takes about 5 minutes. The energy actually stops flowing when it’s done. The recipient, however, may feel the energy continue for up to an hour.
Learn Practical Reiki online with the founder of the system, Alice Langholt, Ph.D., Reiki Master Teacher. View the recordings of the live classes as taught in a web classroom format. These recordings were prepared especially for the Deaf Community, with ASL Interpretation by Certified ASL Interpreters. They are streaming videos, so internet is needed for viewing. An access link will be provided to enrolled students. You will be personally sent an instruction email from your teacher, Dr. Alice Langholt, upon ordering.
Practical Reiki Level 1 includes:
- Self Healing
- Healing for another person – in person
- Distance healing – 3 ways to do this
- Cleansing a room
- Relationship Healing (Karmic Bands)
- Situation/Qualities Healing
- The Level 1 Attunement will be given by distance, arranged by email personally with Alice Langholt
- Lifetime support for every student (ALWAYS!)
Prerequisites & materials: You need to purchase the Practical Reiki book and Practical Reiki Companion Workbook. This special book package deal includes the ASL Interpreted Introduction Video, which you should view before this class. If purchased from our website, the books will be sent via USPS. Please allow up to 5 days to receive. (If you ordered, but don’t have the books in hand before class, go ahead and watch the Introduction video and you’ll be ready for class). Otherwise, you may purchase the book and workbook in your preferred format from Amazon.com.
Optional: Purchase the full ASL Interpreted Practical Reiki Series, which includes 4 instruction videos, personal email mentoring, and attunements through Master level arranged with you personally by Dr. Alice Langholt.
After completing the full course, you will be empowered to teach and attune others as a Practical ReikiTMMaster
With the full Practical Reiki Series, you’ll receive:
- Access to 4 ASL interpreted class recordings, each given as you are ready
- Personal Reiki mentoring for life by Alice Langholt, Reiki Master Teacher and founder of Practical Reiki
- Attunements to all 3 levels of Practical Reiki (through Master level) arranged via email with Alice Langholt
- Complete personal email support and guidance – I’m here to answer questions and am always happy to hear about your experiences.
- A certificate with your name and the date of your Master Level Attunement in pdf format at completion of the course
Materials needed: Practical ReikiTM for balance, well-being, and vibrant health and The Practical Reiki Companion workbook. Available in our store, or on Amazon.com. You will also receive the Introduction Video with ASL Interpretation.
ASL Interpretation provided by: Jamie Whitbread, CI; NIC Advanced and Nicole R Reynolds, NIC