With Dr. Alice Langholt
This course series of 4 classes will give you the specific tools and practices you need to offer Intuitive Counseling sessions to clients.
Different from Life Coaching, Intuitive Counseling involves the Counselor utilizing intuitive and metaphysical tools to receive guidance that is useful for the client, and help to create a clear process for the client to follow for achieving his or her short and long term goals.
The course includes clear instruction in:
- Understanding the Needs of the Client
- The Role of the Intuitive Counselor
- Creating a Safe Space
- Listening Techniques
- Beginning Questions
- Tips to Guide Your Session
- Observing Intuitively as You Listen
- Getting More Information
- Determining Focus for the Session
- What Primary Need will this session address?
- Bringing Client on Board – Identifying and Agreeing on this Session’s Goals
- Getting Guidance
- Choosing your tool(s)
- Interpreting the guidance
- Verifying if needed
- Creating a Plan
- Setting Goals
- Actions for the client to take from here
- Next Steps
Also included are:
- the complete manual developed and used for this program
- a Client Intake and Session Notes Form that can be printed and used for sessions
Students completing this training will receive a Certificate indicating Intuitive Counseling Certification and recommended listing on the Reiki Awakening Academy website.
Four 90-minute classes are included in this Certification Program.
Notes from student grads of the program:
“Thank you for the incredible course! It was exactly what I was looking for! You are an incredible ‘Simplifier’ which are one of my favorite kinds of people, and make the absolute best teachers. Thank you for putting it all together into one perfect place. ” – M.W.
“I just feel that Coaching/Counseling is one of my life’s callings and I want to help others right now- it will raise my own vibration as well. I see it is having another tool in my tool shed. I liked your program because it gives me some structure to follow as well.” ~R.W.
“Thanks so much for the wonderful course!” E.A.
“It was an insightful and informative course.” ~J.B.
“Thank you so much for your time and instruction. It was an honor to have been taught by you. You are an asset to my journey of success.” ~A.B.
“Thank you so much for a wonderful class. I really learned so much!” ~D.H.
“Thank you so much Alice! I really enjoyed the class. I learned so much.” ~R.W.
“Thanks again Alice for everything. I am so excited to move ahead now.” ~S.B.