Books, chakra stone necklaces, pendulums, shirts, and more!
The Business of Healing Series
Do you want to help people, and create a successful business doing so? Do you want to know how to make your healing practice your career instead of a hobby that you do “on the side”?
This course is a must for achieving your goals. This series will give you the tools you need to succeed.
B101 The Business of Healing 101
- Creating a website and making it work for you
- How to receive payments with paypal, credit cards and other means
- designing business cards, flyers, and the most strategic ways to get the most bang for your buck with advertising
- Blogging effectively
B102 The Business of Healing 201
- Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest: How to engage social media to make an impact
- Using YouTube to spread your message
- How to become a resource – article writing and submitting
- Creating and sending newsletters
- Guest blogging and how it can pump up your list
B103 The Business of Healing 301
- Networking locally and beyond - the power it gives your practice
- Effective and ethical business practices
- Common sense things that are often missed – professional practices that place you above the rest
- Musts - legal documents, insurance, LLC, taxes
Included with registration, you receive:
- Access to all three live courses above - TBOH 101, 201, and 301
- Membership FOR LIFE in the private TBOH Facebook Group for networking, ideas and support
- Private link to recordings of each class in the series to review as needed
- All power points used in the class series to help guide you to success
Note: Be sure that you choose a full series when registering (3 classes are included in this series). If two or fewer are an option, it is a series already in progress.
Course InstructorAlice Langholt
Subscribe to our Newsletter
RAA Student Reiki Liability Insurance for only $25/year.
What our Students say
This class had a lot of coooool information. This is a great introductory class. So glad I decided to take it! I learned Cleansing, Meridians, how to Find Chakras. I love that there is a place like this where I can learn about things I may not typically look for locally.
I liked that you could feel Connie’s deepest sincerity in giving the rites. I felt a real part of the ceremony and not just like an observer. There was real power in the class. I learned that there is more to learn and to be open to new experiences.
I liked the flow of the class. The presentation was great. I learned that I want to take the “whole” course… I liked the sneak peeks of the advanced techniques. As an Intro class… it was well done. I can’t think of a way to improve on what was related.
“Stephanie’s class was brilliant! It broadened my understanding of the many aspects of meditation and tools that can be used to aid in meditation. The most important thing I learned was that you can fill a library full of books on the information out there about meditation, self-healing through intention, mantras, etc, and you still probably would not have all the information. Part of this is because meditation is such a powerful yet personal action. I would highly recommend this class to anyone that feels they are not meditating properly but want to learn how to be better at it, or just want to learn more about it. The techniques are very simple and user-friendly.”
I appreciated Connie’s down-to-earth style and sharing more of her personal stories. I now understand how to set myself apart from other intuitive readers in my area and how to ‘set the mood’ so that clients feel taken care of and are receiving a more authentic reading in person.
I loved the teacher, John Soriano. Loved the technique and it really worked. I did this through independent study- it would have been great to have been in the class but the replay was very good – basics covered very well and all questions answered without it being live. I was totally new to meridians and tapping and found learning about these energy points and the tapping technique to be of great interest. The basic technique seems to come natural as practical reiki did for me. I am interested in learning more.
It was great to receive that one on one attention. As always Alice’s classes are not only informative, but fun as well! I learned that we go through life with not only one guardian, but as we grow older another one will come into your life at the right time to guide you along your path. Alice makes learing fun and she treats you as a friend more than teacher/student.
This is the first class that I’ve actually taken with Alice and I loved her energy in the class! I have her book on Practical Reiki and had already started doing distance healing with only intention. This class was awesome! I actually saw the invisible person method and that helped me more in my visualization of the method. I had been doing as though the person were laying down in front of me, but the way shown was much easier to scan!