Books, chakra stone necklaces, pendulums, shirts, and more!
Reiki Professional Training 5 Day Workshop
Become a Successful Reiki Master Teacher
5 Day Intensive Workshop designed especially for those who want to flourish in their practice
A comprehensive training featuring:
REIKI ATTUNEMENTS* REIKI INSTRUCTOR CERTIFICATION* BUSINESS AND MARKETING
Saturday, May 14 through Wednesday, May 18, 2016, 10:00 am–3:30 pm in Rockville, Maryland
with Reiki Master Teacher and Award-Winning Author, Alice Langholt, Executive Director of Reiki Awakening Academy
Become approved to teach nurses and health professionals and offer 8 CEs.
This 5 Day Training includes:
• Practical Reiki Levels 1-3 (Master) training, attunements & certificate
• Master Teacher Training & faculty listing with the Ohio Board of Nursing (accepted in most US States and the DMV)
• The Business of Healing Course to start and grow a healing/teaching practice
• Individual Coaching Session
• Listing on The Reiki Awakening Academy website as a Certified Practical Reiki Instructor
• Lifetime support
• All materials: book, workbook, and training manuals
• Lunch each day
• Optional evening enrichment sessions with local health care professionals in holistic practice
Register by April 30 for Early Bird Discount – save $50 or Buddy discount – buy one get buddy for 50%
Who is this workshop for?
- Caregivers (nurses, health professionals, massage therapists, etc.) who are looking for a way to add a powerful, easy-to-learn Reiki method to their practice.
- People ready for a career shift to a healing and teaching profession, with the training and certification to move forward successfully.
- Those who are ready for healing, teaching, and business training in an immersive, comprehensive format, with powerful support.
- People ready to make the world a better place by making a difference.
- Professional-minded people in the holistic professions looking to network with like-minded people
What will I learn?
View or download the full curriculum here, or click on the name for a pop-up description:
The Reiki Professional Training 5-day workshop includes ALL of these:
Click on the name for a pop-up description:
Also Included with registration, you receive:
- All course materials (book, workbook, and manuals) to help guide you to success
- One-on-one coaching session with Alice Langholt to address your specific goals and challenges (Regular price, $90, included with registration)
- Evening programs with area professionals to enrich your learning and offer you opportunities to network and grow further.
Total value at regular price: $1,012
Fee for this workshop: $675 (after April 30)
Early Bird Registration before April 30: $625
Buddy discount – buy one registration at $675, bring a buddy for 50% ($337.50)
What? How can someone learn to be a Reiki Master in just 5 days, and then be ready to teach?? I thought it took years to be ready for something like that.
Practical Reiki is a method designed to be simple to learn, simple to teach, and empowering. Written in clear, concise language, the text and workbook are supportive to the student’s growth. Without complicated symbols or rituals to learn, you get the absolute essentials to feel and use the energy with results you can experience – for yourself and others. The textbook won 2nd place for Best Reiki Book in the About.com Reader’s Choice Awards, and the course is approved by the Ohio Board of Nursing. Alice Langholt has taught over a thousand people, and is considered a leader in the field of Reiki healing and training. She personally trains all certified instructors for this course, so you are getting the very best training possible, without any fluff, with her personal guidance. You’ll have everything you need to start practicing, add to your practice, and start offering training to others. Your toolbox will be full, you’ll be armed for success, and you can decide to “hang your shingle” when you feel ready.
How many people will attend this training? I don’t want to be lost in the crowd.
Only 15 people will be accepted for this workshop. Anyone who registers beyond the first 15 people will be placed on a waiting list. If you are guided to register, it’s recommended that you do so quickly. We will take down the registration link when the program is full, and begin accepting names for the waiting list.
What if the program is cancelled or doesn’t fill up? What’s your refund policy?
If the program is cancelled or doesn’t have minimum registration by May 5th, everyone will receive a full refund. We fully expect to have full registration. There will be no refunds after May 5th as we will be purchasing materials and food for the participants by then.
Where should I stay? Is lodging provided?
Lodging is not provided, however, we are reserving a block of discounted rooms at a hotel nearby, should you need a place to stay. That information will be provided upon registration. You are welcome to stay there or wherever you choose. The offices where the training will take place are within a short walk from the White Flint Metro Station, in Rockville, Maryland. It’s a short trip by metro or car into DC if you choose to take an evening off to sight-see.
What food is provided? Where should I eat other meals?
Lunch, snacks, water, tea and coffee are provided each day. There are many nearby restaurants and a Whole Foods within walking distance of our office building. We will do our best to accommodate any dietary needs, and you’ll have the opportunity to describe yours on the registration form.
I have other questions, and I’d like to speak with someone.
Sure! Call Alice Langholt directly at 240-780-8444 or contact her by email here.