Books, chakra stone necklaces, pendulums, shirts, and more!
What is Reiki?
Reiki is an energy healing method for stress relief, pain relief and better health. It’s a natural, holistic way to bring your mind, body, emotions, and spirit back into balance, so your body can heal itself more effectively.
What’s Practical Reiki?
Practical Reiki is a strong, simple way to learn Reiki healing. It’s an “unplugged” approach, which doesn’t require hand positions, symbols, or complicated rituals. Instead, Practical Reiki teaches you how to work with Reiki using a two-step process. You also learn how your intuition works, and how to observe it.
Here is a video about Practical Reiki, and Alice Langholt, who developed this method:
Who should learn Reiki?
Learning Reiki is for EVERYONE!
Regardless of your experience with intuition or energy, you CAN easily learn this powerful energy healing technique that will put healing into your own hands and change your life.
Practical Reiki offers clear, down to earth explanations and analogies that most Reiki classes don’t cover.
- Learn what energy healing is, how to feel it, and how it works.
- Learn many ways that you can affect your health and circumstances, and help others.
- Learn what attunements are and how to give them.
- Practical Reiki is a resource about energy healing and also the manual for the Practical Reiki method.
How can I learn Practical Reiki at Reiki Awakening Academy?
There are four ways you can learn Practical Reiki!
- LEARN with your Teacher Interactively Online Live: Click here for upcoming Practical Reiki classes you can take from your computer, in real time. You will see and be able to interact with your teacher during class.
- START TODAY! Independent Study: Click here for on demand instruction, including recorded classes and email mentoring. You view recorded classes on your own time, and work closely with your teacher via email.
Can Practical Reiki really be learned online/ by distance?
Yes! Reiki is life force energy. It’s everywhere and connects us all. Distance healing works, and distance attunements (the transmission of the ability to practice Reiki), are as effective as learning in person. Your teachers are passionately dedicated to your complete confidence and success in learning Reiki, so your learning experience will be effective. Your teachers are there for you for life to offer support, guidance, and encouragement. You won’t find a better program anywhere.
What can I do with Reiki once I’ve learned it?
You can practice Reiki for yourself, for others, open a professional practice, or even teach Reiki! Go as far as your heart takes you! At Reiki Awakening Academy, we offer full support for your Reiki practice, personally and professionally.
How do I know that Practical Reiki works?
The textbook you’ll learn from, Practical Reiki: for balance, well-being, and vibrant health, won second place in the About.com Reader’s Choice Awards. The course, Practical Reiki for Nurses, has the approval of the Ohio Board of Nursing (8 CEs are available for RNs in most US States). The method has been taught to over 800 people, with complete success. Practical Reiki was taught for two summers in Lilydale, NY, as well as practiced at The Cleveland Clinic, is regularly taught in Washington, DC at The Institute for Spiritual Development, and the books are sold in many holistic stores nationwide. It’s the new, modern approach to learning energy healing, developed for mainstream people as well as professionals.
Are there trained teachers near me?
- Yes! Find a Certified Practical Reiki Instructor near you: Click here to see a list of approved Practical Reiki Instructors and their contact information.