Practical Reiki Instructor Certification
With Alice Langholt
Do you love Practical Reiki and want to teach it to others effectively? Would you like to increase your income and help empower others as a Practical Reiki Instructor? This class will give you the techniques to:
- Explain Reiki in a clear, coherent way
- Understand and utilize the important tricks and techniques for being an excellent teacher
- Teach students of any level of experience, together in a class
- Help students immediately feel and recognize energy
- Give in-person attunements to a small or large group of students
- Manage class time effectively
You will learn important teaching techniques that will empower you to teach Practical Reiki clearly and confidently!
This class gives you both important instruction and hands-on practice with valuable feedback from fellow students and Master Teacher, Alice Langholt. You'll leave the training prepared and confident. After completing this training, you'll receive the benefit of being an RAA Certified Practical Reiki Instructor with a Recommended listing on the RAA website.
Those who take this training receive a PR Teacher Pack which includes:
- Master Teacher Training for PR (skills applicable to any subject you'd want to teach)
- A PR Instruction Power Point for organizing each lesson
- PR Certificate Template you can use to award official certificates to your students
- A Recommended listing on the RAA Practical Reiki Instructor page for a year
- An official Practical Reiki Certified Instructor badge for your promotional materials and website
- Discounts on bulk orders for books and PR "swag" (shirts, totes, mugs, pens, etc!)
- Suggested pricing for your classes, texts, workbooks, and more
Prerequisite: Practical Reiki Master (available on the Recorded Classes page of RAA).
Additional Certification Option:
Become an Ohio Board of Nursing Approved Instructor to teach Practical Reiki for Nurses and Caregivers to nurses, LMTs and caregivers and be able to award 8 CEs! With an additional 60 minutes of training, you can offer the Practical Reiki for Nurses & Caregivers course in hospitals, health care facilities of all kinds, massage schools, wellness centers, and more! As an approved instructor, you'll be able to give RNs, and LMTs, and other health professionals 8 continuing education hours that they need for keeping up their license!
CEs are offered via the Ohio Board of Nursing, and are accepted for nurses & LMTs in most US states.
In addition to everything above, this add-on class will give you:
- Specialized curriculum & companion manual for nurses & caregivers
- The forms you need to be officially approved by the Ohio Board of Nursing as a CE provider
- Submission of your information to the OBN and all info on conducting your classes.